Alumni from Sanford-Brown College, located in Tysons Corner, Virginia have continuous access to Optimal Resume. Optimal Resume is an online resource that you may use to create and build a resume, research companies, and receive job leads suited to their specific career goals. Create a customized account to get your resume reviewed, search for jobs, and connect with employers. Through Optimal Resume, you’ll find a variety of tools to help you CREATE, PRESENT, MANAGE and SHARE your professional credentials.
Online Interactive Resume and Job Search Tool by OptimalResume®
- Create high quality application documents - resumes, letters, portfolios, etc.
- Create an attractive & flexible professional website
- Fully integrated online job search job application tracking
Enhance Your Job Search with our Partners – Monster.com and Burning Glass.
- Find thousands of relevant articles on resume advice, job-hunting guidance, career planning tips and more.
- Manage your job search with all of Monsters resources using their Browse Jobs feature. Simply narrow down the results until you find a list of jobs that are right for you.
- Burning Glass Technologies provides students with Focus/Career, a suite of easy-to-use career exploration and job placement tools.
- With this system, you’ll be able to explore career opportunities based on what employers are actually looking for.
To access these sites, please login to your student portal. Even as a graduate, you have access to your portal as long as you log into your account frequently.
Career Services support at Career Education Corporation
(866) 934-1594 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Sanford-Brown via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Sanford-Brown.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.