The scope of ACICS recognition by the Secretary of Education is defined as accreditation of private postsecondary institutions offering certificates or diplomas, and postsecondary institutions offering associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degrees in programs designed to educate students for professional, technical, or occupational careers, including those that offer those programs via distance education.
These are the data reported to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.
Graduates and Completers placed
Divided By /
Completers and Graduates (less) – Not Available for Placement
"Graduates and Completers Placed" include those:
- Placed based upon job titles included in the list of job titles published by the institution for which the program prepares students.
- Placed based upon the required use of skills learned in the student’s program as a predominant component of the job.
- Placed based upon the benefit of the training received from the program in obtaining a new position or maintaining a current position, supporting promotion or improving job related skills.
A "graduate" is (all of the following):
- Achieved a GPA of 2.0 or greater at graduation.
- Successfully passed all courses in the program or substitute courses permitted by the institution.
- Attained required competencies or speed levels in all courses.
- Met all clinical, internship, and externship requirements.
- Satisfied all other academic requirements for graduation.
- Satisfied all non-academic requirements for graduation, such as payment of tuition and fees, return of books, etc.
- Received the appropriate credential.
- Ceased enrollment in the program at the campus, unless currently enrolled or reenrolled as a new start in a different program.
A "completer" is a student who is no longer enrolled in the institution and who has either completed the time allowed or attempted the maximum allowable number of credits for the program of study but did not accomplish one of the following graduation requirements:
- Achieve a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Attain required competencies or speed skills.
- Satisfy non-academic requirements (e.g., outstanding financial obligations).
"Not Available for Placement" includes graduates and completers who are unavailable to seek employment due to one of the following reasons: pregnancy; death; health-related situations of the graduate or completer, or a direct family member that requires care; continuing education; military service; ineligible for employment in the United States because of visa restrictions; and completers and graduates of a stand-alone English as a Second Language program.